Digital Pump Controller-Single
£112.80 incl. VAT
Brodex Single Digital Pump Controller – with low voltage cut our & battery indicator.
The most advanced and yet simple to use digital pump controller on the market.
Dead End detection detects when the water is restricted (i.e. the pole has been disconnected from the hose) and safely shuts down the pump, further reducing power consumption and wear. Simply reconnect the pole and the pump will start up again.
Fine control of flow rate means water use is kept to a minimum, allowing you to complete more jobs on the same tank, as well as being eco friendly.
Less water means less resin, extending the use of your cartridges.
The 3 button interface is simple and intuitive to use. Battery voltage is available at the touch of a button.
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- – Auto calibration
- – Auto flow adjustment
- – Built in voltmeter
- – Smart battery management
- – Auto dead end (DE) detection
- – Auto battery cut off, prevents permanent battery damage
- – Works with any hose or microbore
- – Works with pump pressure switch for additional system protection
- – Micro DE retesting – no system pressure build when used with pressure switch (V11 version)
- – Low Battery Cut off disable feature ( V11 Digital controls)
- – Extends the life of pump and battery
- – Reduces water use
- – Extends life of resin and filters
- – Unit is sealed to IP64, stopping water ingress
- – Easy to use and simple to install
Electrical Specification Value
Maximum drive current 10A
Typical drive currrent 2-3A
Working temperature -5 to 40C
Enclosure material ABS
Water resistance IP64
Dimensions mm 115x65x40
Voltmeter accuracy +/- 200ml