1. Any faulty goods must be returned to Brodex before we send out a replacement. The carriage for this is at the customer’s expense and proof of delivery is required. Once evaluated (within 24 hours of receipt), the replacement item, if in stock, will be sent out at the customer’s expense. If it is urgent that a replacement is sent quickly a payment will be taken until the faulty item is received. The payment will then be refunded if it is a legitimate warranty claim.
2. Brodex cannot accept any liability for any consequential loss incurred by customers due to faulty goods supplied. Brodex will undertake to replace any goods in the shortest time period possible, or supply equivalent quality goods accordingly.
3. Brodex cannot accept liability for goods delivered to third party addresses or goods left in unsecured locations. All goods should be signed for accordingly and will deliver to nominated secure addresses according to the customer’s instructions.
4. Customers are responsible for checking delivered items for damage or missing parts. Subsequent claims cannot be considered.
5. A restocking charge of 20% will be applied at Brodex discretion for unwanted goods returned in their original protective packaging. All carriage related to unwanted goods will be charged to the customer’s.
6. Brodex reserve the right to change without prior notice any price or specification appearing in any Brodex published document (on or offline)
7. Normal delivery schedule for goods is 7 working days from placement of order, (excluding machines) however Brodex cannot accept responsibility for late delivery due to courier delay. Nor does accept any consequential loss liability for delivery delays.
8. Wear and tear is not covered under any warranty arrangement supplied by Brodex and the assessment of suspected wear and tear damage must be carried out by Brodex at Brodex factory premises.
9. Items that show they have been forcefully broken or damaged by impact or excessive force will not be covered under any warranty arrangement. The items will have to be returned to Brodex at the customer’s expense for assessment before a replacement is authorised.
10. Any modification to equipment supplied by Brodex without their prior consent or agreement automatically invalidates any warranty supplied by Brodex to cover the goods supplied.
11. Any goods purchased from Brodex to be used in a DIY project or outside of Brodex specified application, will not be warranted, as Brodex have no control over their use or application.
12. All water based systems are vulnerable to frost damage and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that no part of the equipment supplied is left unprotected in freezing conditions. Frost damage is not covered under warranty and suspect frost damaged goods must be returned to Brodex at customer’s expense for evaluation as necessary.
13. Spares are available to purchase. It is advisable to hold a set of pertinent spares to avoid down time. Brodex cannot guarantee a next day delivery for warranty items. If a quicker that 7 day delivery is required an additional payment can reduce this to 48 hours. This payment will be taken at time of request and is non refundable.
14. When credit / debit card details are taken for the payment of an item this payment will be processed immediately even if the goods have not left our premises. The card details are then destroyed for security reasons.
15. Refunds for equipment will only be made when:-
a) The goods have been returned
b) Assessment has been made and deductions applied for wear & tear, damage and general condition
c) 20% restocking charge applied if goods are 100% resalable
d) 100% refund is made via credit note only
16. All membranes are subject to the water chemistry of the feed water and are only fundamentally a filter. They will become blocked at varying degrees by minerals from first day of usage. Volume of water, frequency of flushing, pressure, temperature and exposure to freezing all have massive influences on the membranes performance. Brodex does not guarantee their performance once they leave the factory.
At Brodex we strive towards excellence in the supply of world-class products and accessories for the window cleaning industry. We offer varying warranty periods, dependant on product, to protect you in the unlikely event of a product being shipped with a manufacturing defect. Our warranty conditions are summarised below:
Machines & Accessories
Pure Water Machines: 24 months Parts and Labour*
Flame Hot Water Machine: 24 months (to be retuned to original manufacturer/ not Brodex)
Gas Water Heater: 12 months (to be retuned to original manufacturer/ not Brodex)
Booster Pump: 12 months (to be retuned to original manufacturer/ not Brodex)
Eco Trolley: 24 months manufacturing defects
Machine & Eco Trolley Batteries: 6 months manufacturing defects (due to variation in cycling frequencies dependant on usage)
Window Pumps: 24 months in a Brodex Machine***
***For machines manufactured and installed by Brodex. Not covered when bought separately and installed into a Non-Brodex Machine
Water Fed Poles & Accessories
Summit Aluminum: 2 years manufacturing defect and, cracks**
Hydra Carbon Fibre: 12 months manufacturing defects and cracks**
Butt Caps & Alloy Collars: 12 months
Pole or trolley hose: Not covered due to ground friction damage
Alloy Levers Lifetime warranty
All clamp levers, section clamps and associated pole items do not have warranty against wear and tear, these items are only covered against manufacturer’s defects and should be checked upon receipt and first time use within the 30 day period
** Does not cover wear and tear, accidental damage, or any goods modified by user
Hose Trolleys & Accessories
Hose Trolleys: 12 months warranty
Pole or trolley hose: Not covered due to ground friction damage
TDS Meters: 3 months manufacturing defects
Brass fittings on the manifolds: Not covered under warranty
Brass fittings connected to hose: Not covered due to inevitable ground friction damage
For all other non listed items: 30 days manufacturing defects
*Van-mounted by Brodex, all repairs are carried out at Brodex premises, not in the field. Pump warranty 24 months, no warranty on membrane. Please note that the installation of a water softener to feed any reverse osmosis systems may prolong lifespan of membranes. Brodex recommend that in hard water areas, a local softener supplier is employed to install a static water softener at client premises. Regular flushing of membranes will increase lifespan of membranes and is recommended at weekly intervals. There is an economic balance decision to be made as to whether a softener is necessary.