niagara™ Softwash System
£5,850.00 – £6,850.00 excl. VAT
The new Brodex Niagara is our brand new Softwash Cleaning System, for exterior cleaning.
- 3 x 25 Litre compartments for solution
- Digital Variable Control Pumps
- Massive 27 Litre Per Minute Flow
- Can be upgraded to 2 Operators (1 Clean, 1 Rinse)
- Standalone 12 Volt Battery System (Eliminates Noisy Engines & No Generator Required)
- Mounted 13mm Hose Reel
- The ONLY Crash Tested Softwash System
Images display a 1 Man System. (2 Dosatrons on the 2 Man System)
Full range of RAPTOR Carbon Fibre poles from 18ft to 73ft available on request.
The Softwash cleaning method had proved to yield the absolute best results for all exterior surfaces. Surfaces over-time become more riddled with biofilms* and with the biocide cleaning option, you can kill these micro-organisms rather than simply blasting them away with a pressure washer.
HOWEVER… The Brodex niagara also allows a pressure washing feature, meaning the combined methods provide the ultimate cleanse that lasts an extended period before needing to clean again.
The biocide box is an additional extra you can choose for the best clean.
Like our e-compact series, the niagara is a van mounted system that fits all medium or above sized vans.
The D3 dual purpose Dosatron® is the driving force behind the niagara.
The D3 dual purpose Dosatron automatically adds 5-25% of your specified cleaning agent to the water coming from your tank when activated.
We include a LANCE sprayer with the niagara, but you can also use a RAPTOR Carbon Fibre Telescopic pole for the extra cleaning reach.
*(Micro-organisms e.g. Algae, Lichen and various other types of Mould)
- Capacity: 350 Litres
- Digital pump controllers: 2 x 32 amp
- D3 Series dual usage Dosatron: 53 lpm
- Fill-time: 25 mins
- Empty Weight: 69 kg
- Full Weight: 419 kg
- Footprint (including bracket): 1148 x 950 x 1605 cm
- Maximum Operators: 2 plus rinse off
- Pumps: 26.5 lpm
- Battery Pack: 90 amps with split charge relay
- Auto-shut off when full
- Jetwash outlet (jetwash not supplied)
- Secured with crash tested safety ring
- Stainless steel fittings throughout
- Softwash Lance Supplied
- Compatible with RAPTOR™ Carbon Fibre Poles
- Mounted 13mm Hose Reels
- Bolt on panels for easy access/maintenance
Have you read our Blog on the niagara? READ HERE
1 Man, 2 Man